If there's any time to reach for the stars, this is it! Gold, Platinum, Palladium, Silver – we have them all with the unique details that matter most.
David H. Fell & Co. – Customized white metals to complete your designs... we have them all!
10K – 18K Whites: Low Ni and Deox, soft white and bright white
- 10K White & White plus Deoxidizer: soft white handles like yellow, low Ni
- 14K Satin White: Very white, Rh plating optional
- 14K Winter White: Bright white, high Ni
- 14K & 18K Standard White: handles like yellow, Low Ni
- 14K & 18K White Plus: Deoxidizer, casts bright
- 14K White Spring: Hard spring quality
- 14K & 18K Palladium White: looks like Pt, very soft good for pave, Ni free
Platinum Group Metals
- Pure Platinum: Pure (.999+)
- 10% Ir Pt: general purpose
- 5% Ir Pt: general purpose (softer Platinum)
- 5% Ruthenium Platinum (RuPt): a white Platinum alloy designed to cast and fabricate. This alloy produces a shiny grayish white color, slightly harder than most other PT alloys. All 950 PT alloys can be stamped PT, PLAT, 950PT or 950 PLAT.
- 10% Palladium Platinum: very soft platinum
- 500 Palladium: white metal enhances beauty of diamonds, Rh plating not required
- 950 Palladium: Shiny white - Rh plating not required
Fine Silver and Sterling Silver
- Sterling Silver: Silver and Copper (.925)
- Sterling Silver Plus: Sterling w/deoxidizer (.925), tarnish resistant
- Sterling Silver Supercast: Cast stones in place (.925) tarnish resistant
- Fine Silver: Pure (.999+)