Refining Services and Techniques
David H. Fell & Company, Inc. offers state-of-the-art refining techniques that serve our customers efficiently and expediently. Each lot, regardless of size, receives the same careful attention. Our goal is to recover those precious metals you’ve specified for refining so you can feel confident in receiving the best possible settlement.
For over 48 years, as a private family owned and operated company, we have earned the confidence of thousands of repeat customers that choose DHF Co. for refining their precious metals. Let us earn your confidence and show you the DHF difference.
We've created our refining practices to be as transparent as possible. Click here to find our step-by-step process.
Here are some tips on how to package and ship your scrap:
- Request a DHF packing slip with the type of metal you are shipping and check off your settlement of choice. See the choices available here.
- Place your scrap container or plastic bag (taped closed) inside a heavy duty (FEDEX type) box and tape closed.
- Be sure to pack the box with bubble wrap to avoid movement inside the box.
- Place that box inside another heavy duty larger (FEDEX type) box, seal with tape around edges.
- Place the shipping label securely on the package and ship to the address at the bottom of this email, or visit one of our walk-in locations.
We also offer Gemstone Soak services (offered in Commerce, CA, walk-in only). We will remove gemstones from precious metal jewelry through a solution process. Then we will extract the metal, melt and assay for payment and return the gemstones to you unharmed.